Date(s) - 06/15/2016 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Rock Church
Mitigating Risk in Places of Worship
“Plan, Protect, And Recover.”
Rock Church, Point Lorna
On behalf of Infragard San Diego, in partnership with the San Diego Law Enforcement Coordination Center (SDLECC), tJle Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Homeland Security, the San Diego Police Department, San Diego City of Homeland Security, San Diego District Attorneys Office are preparing to bring a one day no cost discussion in Mitigating Risk in Places of Worship” as “The Day One Kickoff of the 3 Day, 6th Annual National Church Safety & Security Conference which will take place 16- 17 June 20 16.
From the small community fellowship to the urban- focused mega-church, InfraGard Day and the 6th Annual San Diego National Church Safety and Security Conference will offer mitigation strategies and best practices offering innovative ways to address participant’s unique physical and cyber security responses.
Discussion topics to include a briefing on the South Carolina church active-shooter incident, Active Shooter & Workplace violence training ,Contingency and Emergency Planning (ACP), Cyber Security and Places of Worship, physical security. Risk Assessments for Places of Worship, Police Response and Community Relations (SDPD &
There will be a meet and greet opportunity for all participants. Continental breakfast and lunch provided all 3 days.
Keynote Speakers and Subjects include;
• David Meyers, Senior Advisor to the Administrator, Director, DBS Center for Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships, A center of the White I-louse Office of Faith-based & Neighborhood Partnerships.
• Kelly Wilson, Protective Security Advisor-San Diego, DHS, The Active Shooter – Workplace Violence
• SDLECC, Charleston South Carolina Church Attack Bri efing
• Curtis Jones, Sector Chief – Faith Based, lnfragard, the Case for Need
• Liz Fraumann, Executive Dire~tor, Securing Our eCity, Cyber Security and Places of Worship
• Suzanne I-Iall, ACP .. Emergency Planning & Continuity
• Tony Mille r, SDLECC, Physical Security Assessments
• San Diego Partnerships Resource Panel, Matt Miller, SDLECC, Moderator
Chief of Investigations Miguel Rosario, SD District Attorney’s Office, Ready San Diego , Red Cross, SDFD, OHS, FBI, CERT, ASIS
Targeted Audience: lnfragard members, all denominational laymen, persons tasked with protecting places of worship, clergy and associates, ministerial associations and groups.
Register for InfraGard Day, June 15, 2016, 8:00 – 5:00 PM Cost is Free
Register for the Rock Church’s 6th Annual San Diego National Church Safety and Security Conference on
June 16-17, 2016:
Location: The Rock Church, 2277 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92106
Information: curtis.jones@ lnfragardSD.org